Saturday, August 24, 2013

World Breastfeeding Week (2013) - TIBS Walk

 Date for Entry: (Saturday 24th August, 2013)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 14th July, 2013)



Dear Diary,

    Today was the Annual World Breastfeeding Week in Trinidad of Port-of-Spain. I was the first person on the agenda because I had to start the walk. Mrs. Hassanali was there and she took out a picture with mom and me. Aunty Jereline from BTOFF came to march around the Savannah with the other walkers. 

    Along the way, they took off and left me behind. I didn't rush the walk like in previous years. I got back later than the rest of the walkers at the Girls' Guide Headquarters.

    During breakfast, mom had to perform her monologue. I guess the show was a hit because of how mom and I were there to perform unlike in Tobago. They didn’t get that and it was our seventh year. And seven was the perfect year. 


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment