Saturday, August 10, 2013

TIBS Walk (Tobago 2013)

 Date for Entry: (Saturday 10th August, 2013)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 13th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    This morning, mom was already starting to spoil my Tobago vacation. This morning I played the National Anthem in Tambarin Square in front of the Church on the end of the Hill. Then the pan went back into the pan casing, into Aunty Maraline's car and I went off to the walk with the others.

    This year was different to me because, at the end of the walk, the Mt. Hope people left me on the Esplanade Steps with six banners, a brittle doll, paper filers mixed up and Andrew forsook me with his disgusting sandwich on the floor. He didn’t even help me with the other pile of things they did to me so I sat there waiting with everything all on the ground. This was not a nice start to the day.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment