Thursday, June 6, 2019

Law & Gov (Trial 2) & TEXTBOOK

 Date for Entry: (Unknown/Forgotten)

[Summer: July 2019]

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 19th March 2022)

Dear Diary,

    After some months of completing the Law, Governance, Economy and Society course, I was able to do over the textbook within two months and three weeks. This was my second time doing the course and the final one hundred percent examination. I decided to do Law instead of Economic, Society, and Governance with questions 1, 4, and 8. I was very pleased with the grade that came.

    During the course, we were told that the office had made copies of the missing manual pages for us. I was glad to get it so that the rest of my version could be completed as a finished book. There were several areas in which I found that diagrams and other illustrations were necessary. I attended all the classes this time which at nine to twelve in the morning on both Thursday and Friday.

*Picture off errata sheet & doc.

Link(s):

  1. Candidate’s Receipt & Question Paper.
  2. Textbook (DAPHA Projects).** [For Request by Email.]

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment