Thursday, May 23, 2019

Music Degree – SUMMER 2019 (Yr2 Sem3)

Date for Entry: (Thursday 23 May 2019)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 19th March 2022)

Dear Diary,

    The academic year is over. I decided to sign up in the summer for two courses that I had to repeat. These two were: (1) Law, Governance, Economy, and Society, and (2) Writing for Academic Purposes. On this day, I went to the drizzle to pay for the registration. It took me a while. The line in the Republic Bank was not overlong but it was a while. I decided to go down to the office and have them see about the clearance as I was right there in the area. I was looking forward to the start of this second chance but also worried because they are both tough classes.

 

Link(s):

  1. UWI Summer School (2019) - Receipt.
  2. UWI Summer School (2019) - Fee Sheet.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment