Thursday, July 19, 2018

Sunday School Letters

 Date for Entry: (Unknown/Forgotten)

[August 2018]

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 16th March 2022)

Dear Diary,

    I was asked by a parent to write out the music for two pieces that was being taught in the Sunday School steelband. For this particular task I knew that the student could not read music so I decided to write it out during a Youth Group meeting. Some of the members were not settling down so I took the time.

    When I was finished writing out the two songs on the sheet of paper, I thought that just as the tremolo, it would be nice to indicate which notes needed rolling on. I chose square boxes to indicate that. I only had a red marker in my pencil case to the time so that is what I used.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment