Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Music Theory 2 - Finals Exam & TEXTBOOK

 Date for Entry: (Tuesday 8th May 2018)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 25th January 2022)

FINALS.

    The examination for this course was very long and a lot of focus was needed. I honestly needed to lay down after the exam. There were not many pages in the script but we had to do a lot of music notation. I sometimes find the time should be three hours instead of two because they keep us in class for three hours.

    I did my best and handed it up with just a few more minutes left. Justin and I had a short chat on the outside. We had the exam up at MD3 with the dangerous gallery. I loved the view from there. We spoke about the exam, the degree, and how we both wanted to give up and withdraw from the program and aural training. This really was a hard year with an unbelievable amount of classes.

Link(s):

  1. Music Theory 2 – (Final Exam) Candidate’s Receipt.**

 

TEXTBOOK.

    I decided to do over the entire book that Mrs. Ramlal had people in the shop photocopy for us to use. The decision came after looking at the six-four notes that I had made for making it easier. I know for sure that the end-of-term examination will test all of what was taught for the entire academic year.

    Having that in mind, I did not want to have to return to the frustrating textbook. I wanted to simplify the work so that it would be easier for me to learn and that when I read it once, I would be able to understand it without the confusion from the textbook.

Link(s):

  1. Music Theory 2 – Textbook (Version 3).


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment