Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Music Stand

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 3rd December, 2014)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 15th November, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today mommy and I had another appointment at Dr. Poon-King's Rheumatology clinic and as usual, we had to fill the medication but they were out of some of the things we had to get. After leaving the hospital, the next activity as usual was to go down to Simon's Music Supplies store. 

    There I got a music stand. I knew long ago when there was a steelband near the Bowen's Bakery at Bowen's Street in Tunapuna the children had a music stand with the circle and I wanted that one too. It really looked professional and musician-friendly. We had to meet daddy somewhere in the town. He was with Andrew that day. 

    Too many people on the road and as I tried to walk in between and away from them, the big box with the stand kept on hitting others. Daddy took the box with the stand for me and he brought it home that evening. I'm not sure if I went to Hillview later that day or if I went back home reaching Tunapuna.


Link(s):

  1. Book Stand Receipt.  


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment