Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day with Creativity

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 13th February, 2011)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 10th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    Today in my Form 1 Classroom during the lunchtime period I started to draw something and then decided to paint it. The painting made me want to just jump into this dimension, where I could just leave and release all the bad feelings of pain and sorrow. The time of the day provided a good opportunity to do the creative work so I took it and went with it.

    The one with the hills and the waterfall was one that I gave my friend Ria, as a present. I wrapped it up in a brown envelope and gave her it. 


    The other was given to a friend who somehow like it and wanted it. I did not mind so I gave him the painting.




Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment