Wednesday, August 17, 2011

World Breastfeeding Week (2011) - TIBS

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 17th June, 2011)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 10th June, 2021)

Dear Diary,

    I had a very happy day when I carried my Tenor pan down to the Queen’s Park Savannah in Port-of-Spain. I had to play the National Anthem in my yellow T-shirt at the beginning of the annual breastfeeding walk for TIBS.

    After the walk, mommy had to do her performance while everyone else was sitting down under the tents at Girls' Guide Headquarters eating their breakfast. I had to help mom do sign language because this year’s theme was “Talk to me! Breastfeeding a 3D Experience.”

    The food every year always taste great. I won a prize when they called out numbers from the tickets they keep. It was a hamper with flour and other cooking things.


Link(s):

  1. Pierrot Grenada Monologue


Daryl Zion M. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment